DermLite DL5 supports your clinical workflow unlike any other dermatoscope. It’s the world’s first hybrid dermatoscope with 365nm UV, allowing you to highlight fluorescent structures — at full 10x magnification.
And, when screening your patients at a distance, DL5’s high-powered torch LED provides phenominal illumination to larger areas or hard-to-reach spots.
Need to measure a lesion? DL5 comes with an on-board, magnetically attached 100 mm ruler. Simply slide it off and its circular markings make it easier than ever to assess a lesion or choose the proper biopsy punch.
DL5 lets you work substantially longer on a single charge, thanks to a battery that’s more than twice the capacity of DL4.
Between uses, keep it charged up on the included desktop charging base — which doubles as home base for your IceCap® supply. You’ll even be able to charge a second DermLite or your phone using its front-facing 5V USB port. Or, use the supplied USB-C cable while on the go; regardless, DL5’s 4-level charge indicator keeps you up to date.
All inclusive DermLite DL5 includes: DermLite DL5 dermatoscope (16 white LEDs, 4 UV LEDs, 4 PigmentBoost LEDs, 1 white Torch LED, 32 mm lens system with 10x magnification, variable polarisation system, retractable spacer, removable faceplate with 10 mm reticle, steel ruler), leather belt case, 2m USB charging cable, charging base, magnetic eyepiece, MCC mobile device adapter, plastic belt holster, 5 IceCaps, microfiber cloth.
Warranty: 5 years
Instructions for use
- toggle between DermLite-quality (cross-)polarised and non-polarised illumination
- visually highlight skin layers by scrolling through the entire polarisation range, from deep-penetrating cross-polarisation to extremely superficial parallel polarisation
- ø32 mm lens design with superb performance up-close and at distance
- true 10x magnification — resolves even finer structures
- 16x white, 4x UV (365nm), 4x PigmentBoost, 1 torch LED (each mode is brightness-adjustable)
- Ultrabright white LEDs with signature DermLite spectrum for optimized visualisation of both pigmented and vascular structures
- 365 nm UV mode
- PigmentBoost® for visualising pigmented lesions
- Torch mode: Ultrabright flashlight LED for illuminating skin surfaces or body cavities from a distance
- 9 levels of brightness control in all modes
- removable glass contact plate with 10 mm reticle (reliable bayonet style)
- compatible with small-area contact plate (sold separately) for hard-to-reach areas
- includes disposable IceCap® to help reduce cross-contamination
- includes magnetically attached 100 mm ruler optimised for measuring lesions
- works with virtually any smartphone out of the box via included MCC adapter
- 3000 mAh lithium-ion battery lasts twice as long as previous devices
- four-level charge indicator; device sleeps after 3 minutes of inactivity
- charge on included desktop charging base or via USB-C
- charging base includes USB output for charging a second device and stores IceCap
- Via included MCC™ smartphone adapter
- Removable via bayonet (incl. 10mm reticle)
- IceCap® disposable covers (5 included)
- Magnetic eyepiece
- MCC smartphone adapter
- 100mm steel ruler
- Leather belt pouch
- Protective holster
- 5 IceCaps
- Charging base
- 2m USB-A to USB-C charging cable
- Microfiber cleaning cloth