One dermatopathologist’s moderately dysplastic naevus is another’s melanoma in situ. And that’s not necessarily a bad thing. Dr Blake O’Brien, a dermatopathologist with Sullivan and Nicolaides, told the Red River tale during his presentation at the recent Australian Melanoma Conference … Read More
Why Choose MoleMax?
END OF FINANCIAL YEAR
Get a Free Case or Magnetic Connect Clamp with the purchase of any of these products: DermLite DL4, DL4W, DL200 Gold, DL200 Hybrid, DL200 HR, DL3N, or FotoX.
END OF FINANCIAL YEAR
With every DL5 sold we will include a small contact plate with a retail value of $130.90 (including GST) for all orders placed from 1st May 2023 until the end of the promotion, 4th July 2023.
Explore our site to find out more about our skin imaging systems.About Us
The MoleMax HD was developed with for use in dermatological practices. The specially designed equipment has easy mobility, unique HD technology, multiple LCD camera previewing screens and total body mapping capability.Contact Us
MoleMax Plus is a software package for dermoscopy which was developed for diagnostic processing with digital cameras. Simple clinical and overview imaging makes trending and monitoring an easy task.View Features
The SkinDoc is a portable high resolution system that allows digital dermatoscopy. Equipped with sophisticated system electronics in a portable box, it provides the user with full control.View Features
MoleMax Links To Your Practice Management Software
Our Practice Management Link will improve the workflow, cost efficiency and time management of your practice, linking the MoleMax software to your Practice Management Software and integrate with your patient notes.
- Unique patented light source with cross polarisation illumination technology used worldwide, giving you a faster, clean & efficient digital examination with no immersion oil or contact gels required.
- A cost effective purchase that will not only improve patient care, but grow your business.
- Compare, trend and monitor skin lesions with the patient data base as well as a detailed diagnostics modules.
- Most patients are frightened of the thought of an examination. Build your patient confidence by presenting their lesions visually on a monitor with high magnification.
- Clinical Audit and Quality Control, earn qualifying CPD points.
- Portable versions available for mobile clinics.
- Automatic scoring analysis aided with the universally recognised ABCD rule and the Seven Point Checklist.
- First in the market in 1997, with well over 3,000 systems installed in over 60 countries worldwide.
- Systems to suit the budget and needs of any size medical practice from entry level systems up to advanced multifunction operations.
- Special camera design allows ease of software operation using the mouse controls located on the back of the camera.
- Our Practice Management Link will improve the workflow, cost efficiency and time management of your practice, linking the MoleMax software to your Practice Management Software and integrate with your patient notes.
Read our articles for the latest updates and to learn more about
MoleMax Systems and Skin Imaging Device
GPs managing more and more skin cancers
New data shows that melanoma is just the “tip of the iceberg” when it comes to Australian GPs managing skin cancer-related conditions. Published in BMJ Open, the research led by Professor Anne Cust, deputy director of the Daffodil Centre at the … Read More
Junctional Nevus and Early Melanoma on Sun-Damaged Skin of the Head/Neck: A Clinico-Pathologic Challenge
Elvira Moscarella; Pascale Guitera; Richard A. Scolyer; Lilian Rocha; Luc Thomas; Andrea Ronchi; Camila Scharf; Gabriella Brancaccio; Giuseppe Argenziano Introduction: Melanoma on the head/neck area can show subtle clinical, dermoscopic and histologic features at early stages, being difficult to differentiate from junctional nevi. Objectives: This case series aims to raise … Read More