Liam J. Caffery PhD, Monika Janda PhD, Robert Miller MBBS, Lisa M. Abbott MBBS, LLM, Chris Arnold BComm, MBA, Tony Caccetta MBBS, Pascale Guitera MD, PhD, et al The Australasian College of Dermatologists has released a position statement on the use of artificial intelligence in dermatology … Read More
Explore our site to find out more about our skin imaging systems.About Us
The MoleMax HD was developed with for use in dermatological practices. The specially designed equipment has easy mobility, unique HD technology, multiple LCD camera previewing screens and total body mapping capability.Contact Us
MoleMax Plus is a software package for dermoscopy which was developed for diagnostic processing with digital cameras. Simple clinical and overview imaging makes trending and monitoring an easy task.View Features
The SkinDoc is a portable high resolution system that allows digital dermatoscopy. Equipped with sophisticated system electronics in a portable box, it provides the user with full control.View Features
MoleMax Links To Your Practice Management Software
Our Practice Management Link will improve the workflow, cost efficiency and time management of your practice, linking the MoleMax software to your Practice Management Software and integrate with your patient notes.
Why Choose MoleMax?
- Unique patented light source with cross polarization illumination technology used worldwide, giving you a faster, clean & efficient digital examination with no immersion oil or contact gels required.
- A cost effective purchase that will not only improve patient care, but grow your business.
- Compare, trend and monitor skin lesions with the patient data base as well as a detailed diagnostics modules.
- Most patients are frightened of the thought of an examination. Build your patient confidence by presenting their lesions visually on a monitor with high magnification.
- Clinical Audit and Quality Control, earn qualifying CPD points.
- Portable versions available for mobile clinics.
- Automatic scoring analysis aided with the universally recognised ABCD rule and the Seven Point Checklist.
- First in the market in 1997, with well over 3,000 systems installed in over 60 countries worldwide.
- Systems to suit the budget and needs of any size medical practice from entry level systems up to advanced multifunction operations.
- Special camera design allows ease of software operation using the mouse controls located on the back of the camera.
- Our Practice Management Link will improve the workflow, cost efficiency and time management of your practice, linking the MoleMax software to your Practice Management Software and integrate with your patient notes.
Read our articles for the latest updates and to learn more about
MoleMax Systems and Skin Imaging Device
Dermoscopic Findings in Intraepidermal Carcinoma: An Interobserver Agreement Study
By : Julia Fougelberg, Alfred Luong, Jonathan Bowling, Alex Chamberlain, Aimilios Lallas, Ashfaq Marghoob, Sam Polesie, Gabriel Salerni, Masaru Tanaka, Oscar Zaar, Iris Zalaudek, Magdalena Claeson, John Paoli Introduction: A wide range of descriptive terms have been used for dermoscopic findings … Read More
Dermoscopy of Linear Basal Cell Carcinomas, a Potential Mimicker of Linear Lesions: a Descriptive Case-series
Cristian Navarrete-Dechent, Michael Armando Marchetti, Pablo Uribe, Rodrigo J. Schwartz, et al Introduction: Among the various widely recognized basal cell carcinoma (BCC) clinical patterns, linear basal cell carcinoma (LBCC) is an uncommon morphologic variant of BCC. Objectives: Describe the clinical … Read More